Sunday

With age comes more love.

I love it when I see an old couple walk hand in hand, give each other kisses, and tell each other "I love you". It just shows how love does endure and grow stronger. Through hard time, good times, trying times.....their love for each other grew stronger. It always brings a tear to my eye.

My grandparents are both 87 years of age! and married now for 57 years! They still tell each other "I love you" and give each other kisses. I am 29 years old and have been very happily married for 3 1/2 years, going on 57...I just hope that my husband and I will have this same kind of love when we have wrinkles on our faces.









Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things. ~1 Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments: