Monday

BOOM! {Idaho Photographer}

My very first attempt at capturing some fireworks. Although we had to sit across from the river to watch from afar, they were still pretty. I didn't have a tripod, so most of them turned out a bit more blurry and fuzzy than I wanted.

My kids are so frightened of fireworks. Mainly the loud ones. The minute the noises start, off they go in a blur into the safety of closed doors, and out peeks two sets of eyes through the window. It's quite funny.

These were taken at 1.5-3 sec., f/11, 100 iso....I used my knee, my husbands knee and shoulder, and my still hands to take them. How'd I do?




So our entire show was right over the Best Western Hotel sign...I guess we won't be sitting in that area next time.

3 comments:

Bree said...

Wow! You did awesome... esp for the fact that you didn't have a tri! Sa-weet! (Don't you love taking fireworks shots?)

Tim and Amber said...

I really like the last one! if only that hotel sign wasn't there... :)

Boybarian Dad said...

Gosh maybe best western wants to use that last one as an ad? LOL.