Saturday

Artists' Express.

Do you know what I think? Of course not, I'm about to tell you. :)

I think that the railroad should supply a whole line of cars dedicated to the graffiti artists of the country. Sure, watching trains pass by is pretty neat to see, but think about watching a whole line of boxcars smothered in colorful, vibrant art...now that would be absolutely fabulous to see. I'm not talking about gang graffiti with swearing and "nasty, dirty" art, but the cool stuff....the artsy stuff, the stuff that makes you go "ooooo" and "ahhhh" and "wow". You know, that kind of art.

It would be advantageous for the passerby's and the "unfortunate" ones stopped by the railroad crossing bar. Instead of being stopped at the crossing impatiently drumming our fingers on the steering wheel wondering when the last boxcar is going to pass, we would be engrossed in awe-inspiring original pieces of art; essentially, we would have the pleasure of having a gallery showing from the comfort of our vehicles. How awesome is that. At least I think it would be pretty sweet and my impatience would be succumbed by the awesomeness of it all, and I would most definitely park myself at the crossing even before the crossing bar flinched.

That's just my thoughts......and I'm stickin' to it.





3 comments:

Boybarian Dad said...

I totally agree with you. I have to say these pictures rock, nice work like always.

Tyra said...

Beautiful and Vibrant pics, I kinda like the look, too!

Bree said...

I totally agree! LOVE the pics!