Thursday

Helping yourself.

Don’t you love being able to have the freedom to just go to the fridge and open the door to grab what you want? I sure do. I guess it’s one of the perks of being an adult. Make your own decisions and do as you will…per say.

Children, on the other hand don’t have that freedom to just go and open the fridge door and grab what they want.. First, they must ask an adult and if they are under 2 years old, the adult has to open the door for them as they can’t open it themselves.

Not in the case of Christian, my son…as of the other morning. I heard the sound of plastic rustling and looked to see where it was coming from. Finally, after searching everywhere I possibly could I saw the culprit of the sound.

He was hiding under the table devouring these grapes! He was very much enjoying himself.







No comments: