Tuesday

Live out Loud.

My husband has always lived by his motto, Live every day to it's fullest.

Every day he wakes up, goes to work, and comes home after a long, sometimes frustrating day with a smile on his face and arms wide open for the kids to run into and be smothered by,
and every night there is always room and time for him to wrestle and play with the kids even if his arms are dead weights, or if he's mentally exhausted.

Always room for fun and love, no matter what.

I believe in living each day as if it's your last, but last night I had a deep down, in your heart and soul reminder of how much we need to literally live each day as if it is your last....
last to breath, last to hold your kids in your arms, last to kiss your spouse, last to feel the warmth of the sun. 





I really hate crying in movies. I keep my emotions inside, hide them. Mainly sad ones, hurt ones, vulnerable ones.  It's who I am, I can't wear my emotions on my shoulder. 
But I couldn't hold them in last night. This movie forced all the emotion out of me.

Every emotion released. Anger, happiness, sadness, loneliness, and spiritual-ness. The reminder that in all that happens in my life, God is in control. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.
Good or bad, happy or sad...all is in control, not chaos. Everything happens for a reason, God's divine reason, and I fully trust in him.

No matter what.

So question:  "Do YOU live each day to it's fullest? Like it's your last? Last kiss, hug?"





No comments: